Geddes St Ext
Holley, NY 14470
Get Directions →
1823 Canal Bed
Site of the only original loop of “Clinton’s Ditch,” still visible west of Rochester
What was there
The original Erie Canal.
What is there now
Describe what is at this location now.
A back road; the Murray-Holley Historical Society building, marked:
“Holley Railway Depot”
Constructed 1907 and moved in 1988 to this site by the Murray-Holley Historical Society.
Dedicated as a museum for all citizens of this area. 1994
We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry: