190 Pittsford - Mendon Road
Pittsford, New York
Get Directions →
First school house in Monroe County was erected on this site in 1794. John Barrows was first teacher.
1939 – State Education Department
What was there
The tuition was $1.00 per child – per semester.
What is there now
Brick schoolhouse – erected 1857
We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry: