409 Quaker Road
Scottsville, NY 14546
Get Directions →
Quaker Meeting House built and used by Orthodox Quakers 1834 – 1854
by Hicksites 1854 – 1873
Grange Hall 1937
1938 – State Education Department
What was there
Cobblestone meeting house.
What is there now
Same cobblestone building – now a private residence.
We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry: