State Route 343
Millbrook, New York 12545
Get Directions →
Built in 1780 by the Nine Partners Meeting of the Society of Friends
State Department of Education – 1955
What was there
Society of Friends (Quaker) meeting house.
What is there now
Meeting house and cemetery on 9 acres.
We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry: