540 North Broadway
Sleepy Hollow, New York 10591
Get Directions →
The Old Dutch Church
of Sleepy Hollow, built 1697 by Frederick Philipse, First Lord of the Manor, in use since except in Revolution.
State Education Department – 1936
What was there
Dutch Church – built in 1697
What is there now
Same. The oldest existing church building in New York State. It is still in use.
We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry: