3092 Main Street
Caledonia, New York 14423
Get Directions →
Erected 1827 by James R. Clark
Early tavern, post office, early bank, library
Certified by Historic American Buildings survey
What was there
This stone building served a variety of purposes: a tavern (until 1860), post office, bank (1885-1891) and library (1883-1888).
What is there now
Owned by the Gigglin’ Pig Amish furniture store, whose permanent location is adjacent. This structure seems to be used for seasonal selling.
We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry: