Oriskany Falls, NY 13425
Get Directions →
Built 1834 by the congregational society. Dedication sermon by Rev. Bartholomew. Early pastor Rev. John Cross.
State Education Department – 1935
What was there
Stone Church built with limestone from the Putnam quarry.
What is there now
The church still stands. Sometimes it’s open for touring.
- Located on the East end of town, some repairs done but more needed.
We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry: