Methodist Church – Elba

Home  /  Locations  /  Niagara Frontier  /  Genesee County  /  Current Page
×Details

8 Chapel Street
Elba, New York 14058
Get Directions →

Front side view on an autumn day

Inscription

Methodist Church
Erected in 1834 by Rev. Isaac Foster and 25 charter members under the Meth. Prot. faith on land deeded by Asa & Mary Babcock.  It was United in 1939.

Erected

Historical Society of Elba

What was there

Methodist Church and Pine Hill Cemetery

What is there now

Elba Methodist Church and Pine Hill Cemetery

More information

Submitted by

We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry:
Kelly Lucero



+Gallery
  • Marker
  • Front side view on an autumn day
  • An autumn day
  • Ivy with fall color
  • Gravestone
  • Ladybug and purple flower
  • All are welcome
  • Church side yard - Pine Hill Cemetery
  • One of several headstone "hospitals"
+Meta

Posted: January 16, 2012

Author:

Category: Genesee County, Locations, Niagara Frontier

Tags: , , , ,

+Comments

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.