125 Main Street
Phelps, New York 14532
Get Directions →
Old Stone Shop
First grist mill built on this site in 1792 by Seth Deane. He developed industry along Flint Creek which later became Vienna later Phelps.
Phelps Historical Society – 1986
What was there
Stone shop/grist mill.
What is there now
Waterside Spirits & Wine Bar. Evidence of stone mill, waterfall and small community park.
- Old Mill Falls & Flint Creek – History and beautiful photographs
We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry: