130 W Maple Ave
East Rochester, NY 14445
Get Directions →
Erected in 1935 replacing a smaller tank on Lincoln Road and Filbert Place. It provided water to the village for many years, ending in 1992.
Sign erected by East Rochester Local History – Date unknown
What was there
187 ft high water tower. Part of the municipal water supply of East Rochester.
What is there now
The same water tower, decommissioned and fenced off, within a residential area. It now houses a cellular antenna.
We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry: