4251-4327 County Road 170
Get Directions →
1810, East Pultney tract plot no. 13, 218 acres. Family owners: Lacy, Fellows, Miller, Widener. House circa 1850 Italianate Style.
By the Chili Historical Preservation Board — June 14th, 1995
What was there
Early Riga/East Pultney (now the Town of Chili) farm estate, built around 1850. It was one of the most prominent homes in the area, usually occupied by politicians and businessmen. The Lacey name is misspelled on the marker.
What is there now
Currently a residential home and farm. Many of the original structures are in place. A community cemetery (private property) is across the street from the barns. There is buried members of the Lacey, Fellows, and Widener families, as well as other early residents of the town are buried there.
- Members of the Lacey, Fellows, and Miller families served as Chili Town Supervisors at some time.
- Burials at Fellows Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave – Fellows Cemetery
We would like to thank the following for helping us with this entry: